No, a business or individual cannot nominate themselves.
• Organizations, businesses or individuals may not nominate themselves for any award
• Nominees can only be nominated for 2 categories (The Chilliwack Chamber of Commerce reserves the right to place you in the appropriate category based on the nomination)
• Nominations must include a reason or explanation for the nomination.
• Nominations must include at least one reference (name, email and phone number)
• Nominees must do business within the City of Chilliwack
• One vote per person is allowed per category
Excellence in Collaboration:
This award recognizes creative collaboration between organizations/businesses for the purpose of addressing significant needs and/or expanding the possibilities of your organization or business.
Outstanding Support Award:
This award recognizes an organization/business who has shown exemplary responses to the COVID-19 crisis to ensure the well being of their employees, customers, and community.
Front Line Hero Award:
This award recognizes an individual who has shown a great amount of courage, considerations for those surrounding them, and selflessness. A front-line hero is one who puts other’s needs before their own and ensures the safety of everyone around them.
The Inspirational Leader Award:
This award recognizes an individual that has demonstrated true integrity, compassion and courage while possessing a clear vision and helping others reach their goals.
The Most Innovative Award:
This award recognizes an organization or business that has presented new methods, a new service or product, and advanced thinking in order to meet new requirements, specifically during a time of crisis.
Community “Support Local” Advocate:
This individual would be known to be a true advocate of supporting local, shopping local and encouraging others to as well. An advocate for the shop small movement as well as promotion of community and all members of our community, they have a vested interest in the development, success and support of Chilliwack. They plan and participate in events and are a true agent of inclusiveness.