Thank you for your interest in sponsoring and hosting a Chamber Connections. Chamber Connections is a member driven networking event which takes place on the
third Tuesday of every month from 5pm to 7:30pm.
For a successful event please follow the guidelines provided:
- provide a venue from 4:30PM to 7:30PM on the day of the event (Chamber Staff will begin the set up at 4:30pm)
- enough square footage for 75-100 people to walk around
- it should be an attractive venue,an office environment will not attract people
- provide a reception area for a table for Chamber staff to greet guests upon their arrival
- be able to budget $1,000.00 - $1,500.00 for drinks and appetizers for our guests
- provide several drink choices for guests (alcoholic beverages are preferable but is not required)
- obtain a Special Occasion Liquor License if you serve alcohol (Must provide Chamber staff with a copy prior to the event)
- or if you don’t have a suitable workplace to host, the chamber can provide you with a venue where you have the possibility to showcase your business and get to present for 10 minutes for $250.00
- You are encouraged to invite your own clientele and businessas wel
- the Chamber encourages businesses to provide entertainment during the event, (This is not a requirement.)
- Organize and promote the event in cooperation with sponsor
- Process registrations
- Provide recommendations for caterers and bar tenders (if requested)
It is the sole responsibility of the host(s) for Chamber Connections to adhere to all licensing requirements of hosting special events.
Please contact the Chamber office for more information.
604.793.4323 or firstname.lastname@example.org