Chamber Connections are a great networking opportunity, not only for chamber members but also for ‘like minded’ individuals in the business community to get together outside of office hours and meet new people and make new connections in a casual environment. It is all about putting a face to the names we email, telephone and hear about in the business community and building that face to face connection with one another. Bring some business cards and be prepared to shake some hands and meet some new faces. Chamber Connections are held on the 4th Tuesday of every month. See the below for more details and opportunities to host/sponsor a connections event.
For more information on hosting a Chamber Connections or other event, please contact the office at [email protected] or 604-793-4323
Benefits of Hosting
- Feature Your Business at our Monthly “Business after Hours” event, the Fourth Tuesday of every month. Feature includes signage, speaking time, tour of your facility if applicable
- Bi weekly Newsletter presence and advertising in the month you host
- Monthly Feature Advertising on our Website banner in the month you host
- Social Media presence- a Feature post and Instagram Story
- 50-100 local business leaders, managers and staff visiting your location